High security entrance solutions
The SSD automatic airlock/mantrap Sally Port entry system is the ultimate in control for entry to secure installations.
< Back to product and service capabilities
- Interlock control prevents both doors from being opened simultaneously in any condition
- Reader interface allows any reader - barcode, Wiegand, RS232, RS485 - to be connected and data to be transmitted to the central control software
- Internal power supply with battery backup provides integral support in the event of a mains power failure
- NA1 TriSys anti-tailgate, originally developed by Netaccess to meet the requirements of the US military for single-person entry on to military installations. The TriSys utilises a minimum of three technologies to ensure only a single person enters the secure area via the airlock
- Entry system uses multiple traffic lights with complete user feedback on entry, exit, when required to wait, or out of use. In addition, the entry process is supported by a video display and audio instructions
- Internal and external low-light CCTV with integral infrared illumination linked to either an internal or remote DVR/NVR
- Hands-free, vandal-proof intercom units with either IP audio or PABX-compliant phone units
- Designed to meet ARA standards and with specific thought given to ease of use. Ramp door entries, curved floor edges and no flat shelf areas prevent the accumulation of debris and rubbish. A curved roof ensures rain, snow and ice are diverted away from the door areas
- The ESPG can be fitted with either slide or swing-powered doors to allow for hands-free opening
- External and internal lighting with low-energy high-bright LED lamps and an integral photocell that switches on automatically during low light
- All control equipment and additional components are accessible via tamperproof locked access panels.
- Additional options include smoke detection, internal view mirrors and anti-slip flooring